VENUE: Hosted at Camp Ramblewood at 2564 Silver Rd in Darlington MD.
Dreamscape Festival is 18+ and proper identification is required.
ON-SITE PARKING IS $40 and located on-site at 2564 Silver Rd Darlington MD. Paying this fee online will GUARANTEE you on-site parking. You may pay cash upon arrival but if the main lot sells out you may be re-directed to a satellite parking lot. Saturday Arrivals will be $25 in cash, however if you wish to guarantee on-site parking you must pre-pay online at the $40 rate. This is a venue fee & not collected by the festival to pay for lot rental, upkeep & staffing associated with parking on site.
GATE TIMES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
11am – 12AM Thursday, Jun 1st
11am – 12AM Friday, Jun 2nd
11am – 12AM Saturday, Jun 3rd
No arrivals on Sunday Jun 4th – exodus/cleanup day only
***NO ARRIVALS WILL BE ADMITTED AFTER MIDNIGHT EACH NIGHT***
CAMP FIRES & GRILLS
You may bring a fire pit to burn firewood. You may NOT bring outside firewood. You may also NOT burn wood outside of a pit. Using a pit helps us to preserve the land. NO FIRE OR ASH MAY TOUCH THE GROUND AT ANY POINT. Grills of any kind are allowed, provided no fire or ash touches the ground.
FIREWOOD AVAILABLE ON-SITE
Firewood is available for purchase on site at the Information Booth, located in the vendor area. Firewood is $20 and covers enough to fill a wagon. If you properly plan when to start your fires this amount will last you all weekend.
DO NOT bring firewood from outside the campgrounds. This is a hazard to the plants, insects & animals indigenous to the land as it could introduce other organisms into the land that were not previously there.
- YES FIRE PITS & GRILLS (PROPANE GRILLS OKAY TOO)
- YES UN-OPENED WATER, JUICE, OR GATORADE
- YES FOOD AND COOLERS (SUBJECT TO SEARCH)
- YES GLOWSTICKS OR GLOWING/ILLUMINATED COSTUMES OR JEWELRY
- YES PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION (MUST BE REGISTERED IN YOUR NAME)
- YES CAMELBACKS (EMPTY UPON ENTRY).
- YES HULA HOOPS (EVEN LED HULA HOOPS) AND INFLATABLES
- YES FLAGS/BANNERS OR HANDMADE SIGNS (NO CORPORATE/COMPANY BRANDED AND NO HARD FLAG POLES)
- YES FESTIVAL TOTEMS! WE ACCEPT ALL TOTEM MATERIALS THAT ARE NO LARGER THAN 1″ IN DIAMETER. DECORATED POOL NOODLES ARE ALSO OKAY TO BRING! (ANY OBJECT DEEMED DANGEROUS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INSIDE)
- YES HANDHELD CAMERA DEVICES (E.G., SONY ACTION CAM, GOPRO. MUST BE 6″ IN SIZE OR LESS)
- YES E-CIGS AND VAPES
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES (YOU MAY PURCHASE ALCOHOL INSIDE THE FESTIVAL IF 21+)
- NO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES, DRUGS OR DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
- NO PETS
- NO LASER POINTERS
- NO GLASS
- NO WATER GUNS
- NO STICKERS, FLYERS, MARKERS, PENS OR SPRAY PAINT
- NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND (INCLUDES POCKET KNIVES, PEPPER SPRAY, FIREWORKS, ETC.)
- NO PROFESSIONAL RECORDING EQUIPMENT – PHOTO, VIDEO, OR AUDIO
- NO FIREWOOD FROM OUTSIDE THE PREMISES
18+ to Enter
21+ to Drink
There will be absolutely no refunds for any reason. If for some reason you cannot make it to the event you are permitted to re-sell your ticket. If you wish to change the name on your ticket then you should email [email protected]
LEAVE NO TRACE
You are responsible for your own trash. Carry a small bag to make sure you don’t throw trash on the ground during the festival or put your trash in the nearest receptacle. DO NOT throw cigarette butts on the ground…or we will kill you.
Re-Entry is permitted at $10 per vehicle per trip to leave the on-site parking lot.
SERVICE ANIMAL POLICY
Our Service Animal/Dog policy is taken directly from Federal Statute and regulatory
law. Our plain English policy is stated below.
* Only DOGS qualify as Service Animals under Federal Law. Emotional Support Animals are not Service Animals
* Service Animals in training are not Service Animals under Federal Law.
* Service Animals MUST be wearing a “Service Animal” marked vest at ALL times.
* The Service Animal must always be in “Full Stay” command position when not performing the
service for which they have been trained.
* The Service Animal must be fully trained to urinate or defecate only on the command of their human
* In order to be considered a “Service Dog” under U.S. federal law, a dog must be partnered with an
individual with a disability AND perform specific, trained task work to mitigate that disability. Task
work is not optional. If a dog doesn’t perform task work, it is not a Service Dog.
In closing, if your Service Animal is registered, wearing a marked Service Animal Vest and fully
trained; you will find our staff and attendees very supportive of your teams presence.
Camping is permitted for all patrons on site. Camping is not permitted in the parking lot. Driving to your camp site is prohibited.
CLICK HERE to guarantee you parking on-site at the festival for $40. Cash will also be accepted but does not guarantee parking on-site. If the main lot sells out then you will be re-directed to a satellite lot. Saturday Arrivals will only be $25 in cash but if you wish to guarantee on-site parking an online pass purchased at $40 will be necessary.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID FOR ENTRY
Any U.S. government issues driver’s license or identification card provided that it contains a photograph, name and date of birth. A U.S. or foreign government issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth.
UNACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID FOR ENTRY
School identification. Consular identification. Birth certificates. Xerox copies of any identification. Social security cards.
SAFETY AND MEDICAL
A medical tent will be staffed throughout the event. If you need assistance or know someone who does you can go there or notify a member of security who can radio for help.
SECURITY, SEARCHES AND PATDOWNS
Every attendee will go through a TSA-style search at the gate which may include an examination of all of your items. Police officers will be working inside and outside of the event. All narcotics laws will be strictly enforced and we reserve the right to refused entry to anyone who may create a liability.
ZERO TOLERANCE FOR DRUG USE OF POSESSION
The use or possession of any illegal drugs will not be tolerated anywhere inside or outside the venue. Do not bring any illegal substances to the event as violators may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Alcohol will be served until 2am at the bar areas. You will not be permitted to bring your own alcohol into the event as there is a liquor license in effect. Alcohol will be confiscated with no return if found during the search of your person or vehicle upon entry.
A phone charging station is available at the vendors village.
There are no public showers at this venue.