Changes to Dreamscape This Coming Summer
Ramblewood has provided us with a special place to celebrate, unify, and be together as one. The venue has so much to offer and much to be explored while lending to us positive vibes that amplify as the crowd fills in. We have learned so much over the past 4 years of hosting both Dreamscape and Nightmare Festival here. With education & learning comes change and evolution. We’re happy to say that we are evolving to a higher level in a way that meets the needs of our community.
Please take note of some of the changes you can expect this coming summer:
– Thursday, Jun 1st arrivals will be opened to allow people to get their camps and cabins set up so they can enjoy the weekend festivities in full. Some entertainment options including music will be provided.
– The new main stage will be called Visionary Grounds and be situated near the side of the dining hall with the dancefloor being in the field that used to be our central camping area. Camping will be displaced to the fields outlying the tree lines, the lake, the labyrinth and the fields behind each cabin row. The City Of Dreams will still be considered a main stage but Visionary Grounds will feature the largest acts on the roster in an open air environment which will reduce overcrowding and create a cooler environment.
– On-site parking at Ramblewood will be sold online only. There will be a limited number of these available. Anyone without on-site parking will park at a satellite parking lot on US-1 and will be shuttled to the venue. While it may sound inconvenient at first, it will actually make everyone’s experience much better and streamlined as the following issues will be corrected: long wait to enter, traffic on Silver Road, cars being parked in camp, overcrowding, cars being parked in, and mud issues in the event of rainfall.
– VIP options will be more affordable since they will be split into two different types. A standard VIP package will include access to VIP lounge, lineup poster, meet and greet opportunities, secret sets in the VIP lounge, commemorative wristband & more. For $60 more you can have the same VIP package but with a dining hall meal plan.
– An art gallery will be built to showcase artwork and will also feature live painting, yoga, meditation, and other performances.
– Excitement will be spread throughout the grounds with pop-up activities, art car parade, and side shows.
– While the 11pm noise ordinance must be observed, all daytime sets will be run at high volume on quality sound systems. The Visionary Grounds stage will close entirely at 11pm but all other stages will run throughout the night. Overnight pop-up performances will also take place throughout the grounds to provide extra stimulation.
We look forward to our third annual Dreamscape Festival and are excited to have you back as our guest at Ramblewood.